i know i’m not the only one obsessed with pinterest. it’s just so fun. i love all of the cool ideas and inspiration i can gather from one sight! when i get an idea for a shoot, i just browse around for inspiration. when i want a fun craft to do with the kids at school, i just type in an idea of what i’m looking for. when i’m hungry… well, it’s not good to go one pinterest! haha. they really need to make a computer that hooks up to a restaurant that makes all of those delicious recipes haha. maybe one day?
anywho… these are some things i’ve found on pinterest that i would LOVE to do. i am making it my goal to actually complete these projects haha. please feel free to call me out on it.
what pinterest goodies have you found and loved? feel free to share! :)
1. avocado & black bean tacos (yummm!!! i can’t wait to make these! i’ll probably add chicken too haha.)
2. mermaid hair (i’ve already got the pink in my hair. i would love to add a little bit of blue too. it’d be underneath, though, so i can still look professional haha.)
3. angry birds game (my kids at school would LOVE this! i always let them play the game on my phone. this would be so fun!)
4. midnight nails (lots of sparkles, nuff said!)
5. glitter cup (again, GLITTER! enough said! plus, i heard you get a discount if you use one of the starbucks cups when you get a drink.)
6. braided bun ( this looks so cute!)
7. argghhh pirate (we’re having pirate week in august! this craft will be awesome.)
8. heaven (chocolate, pretzels, peanut butter, nutella = amazingness!!!)
9. card book (this is a great idea to store all of the cards i have lying around.)
10. yummy squash chips (they look good and they’re healthy too!)
11. spaghetti “worm” painting (the kids would have a blast painting with “worms.”)
12. quesadillas (yummmm!!! tropical quesadillas with pineapple and chicken!)
13. car can (this would be so much more resourceful as opposed to cramming my trash in the side of the door or wherever else it may fall haha.)